How we will use the funds
All the humanitarian supplies as well as our activities, in particular for the BRING KIDS BACK UA project, and all our operations on the ground require a lot of man hours, logistics and therefore funding. Be part of the change and support us as you wish/can. There is no donation too small. Every little help is welcome!
Donations will be allocated to our various projects based on priority. They will help support our daily food programme, medical checks, refugee support and school construction in various parts of the globe. They will also enable us to provide emergency humanitarian relief whenever a catastrophe arises. And of course, your kind donations will also help us continue to support the Bring Kids Back UA by covering for instance:
- Our team of analysts who are identifying the missing children and verifying their locations
- The logistics to physically return the children to Ukraine
- The coordination of advocacy visits with foreign governments and institutions leaders
- The construction of 8 children centres (€ 600.000 per centre)
- The production and publication of the international awareness media campaign (materials, audio-video content, broadcasting & social media, organising fundraising concerts)
There is also the possibility to donate in kind, like clothes, toys and books for children. We arrange local collection and distribute them to the local communities or send them to our orphanages. Of course, any donation will be duly registered and you will always be notified which purpose we put it towards.
For large donors we are happy to discuss with you the specific allocation of your donation. Contact us to talk!
We are always happy to receive suggestions as to which project you would like us to use your donations for. So don’t hesitate to let us know your preference!
NGO registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
Orphans Feeding Foundation
IBAN: NL49 BUNQ 2068 9570 94
Direct link: https://bunq.me/OrphansFeeding
Orphans Feeding Foundation has been recognised as a public benefit organisation (ANBI) by the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst) since March 1st, 2022.
For more info: belastingdienst.nl